My wife is a permanent resident of Canada, but she is holding Chinese passport. Does she need to go to the US consul in Canada every year to renew her TD visa? Thanks

David, you've asked this Q 3 times now; the answer is, if she stays in US, she can submit an I-539 and does not need to update her visa, he she stays in north america, she will not need a consular visa to re-enter.
However, if she leaves Notrh america, she will need a Consular visa if her previous Consular visa is expired, in order to re-enter US.
Sign in and Reply
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.

Back To Topic:

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛主坛枫下茶话美国话题